letters from june

 -

You are my floating Aquarius. 

I am your Leo, left by the banks.


-

I kept all my toys away,

hoping they’d forget me one day

and live for their own purpose.


-

My room turned me into an animal,

one that’s pretending to be human.


octopus.


-

I’ve spent years trying to tame myself.

“Curb your dog”.

But wild cats know no discipline

nor fear.

They attack.

They hunt.

They kill.


-

Did you see my gifts?

Did you play with their skin?


-

Ink flies on these sheets

like flowers fly to the water.


-

My sadness was long and superficial

but you never noticed it.


-

Planets knew all along 

but never shared their knowledge.

and fuck planets. 

who the fuck cares about them anyways.


-

Can you believe what we’ve been through?

Can you believe I did that?

a child of comfort and obsession..?


-

I was just your exotic doll,

Shipped from the land you never knew.

“2 year warranty -

Free returns!”


-

I’m your Mars in leather. 

You’re my Venus in fur.


-

My name is like a breath.

Your name is like a shout.


-

Crystals. For pussy. groundbreaking. 


-

Static Levitating, not floating without progression!

-

Tired of being comic relief

to your stupid, dramatic life.


-

What I wrote in May

Was a lie.

I still love you


-

Nothing compares to taking a wrong train

at 2 am

to a wrong direction

while drunk

high af


-

Walked out on you.

headed to get “drained”.

changed my mind.

too sad.

got a pack of parliament.

the N, to Coney Island.

stopped at the light,

Houston and broadway. 

cigarette in-between my fingers.

plaid shirt.

your shorts.

Empire State uptown.

you in mind.

New York has been a fucking rollercoaster. 

this shit would hurt

if I wasn’t high on nicotine rush.


-

Take your time. 

I’ll keep mine.


-

My papers tell better stories

than my friends.


-

We’re two of a different matter,

both of ivory skin -

marble and pearls.

მარმარილო და მარგალიტები


-

Do you know why I don’t cook anymore?

Because I used to cook for him. 

That was my “love language”.

Every time I try, I think of those times

when I cooked for him

to make him happy,

to keep him.

One day I’ll cook again.

But not now.


-

If these walls could talk…

They wouldn’t dare.


-

You tried to play me like a bass

but I was too broken for your taste.

my strings hurt your fingers.

my sound hurt your mind.

I wish I had been newer.

I wish I had been whole.

I wish I had been easier.

but broken instruments still have sounds.

we still have hearts.

we still want to be with humans. 


I am stuck in an antiques store

waiting for someone to take a chance on me

knowing how broken I am.

waiting for someone who will feel my flaws

and won’t be disappointed.

waiting for someone to have me.


-

A thought occurred to me while listening to pussycat dolls’ “buttons”: რა უცნაურია რომ “ღილი” და “ღილაკი” (რაცლოგიკურად პატარა ღილს უნდა ნიშნავდესორი სრულიად სხვადასხვა მნიშვნელობის მატარებელი სიტყვაა.


-

ძველი ბორჯომის ბოთლში ჩასხმულ და უცხოეთში გასაგზავნად გამზადებულ ტყემალზე მეტად iconic არაფერი გვაქვს ქართველებს


-

I boiled my tea, took out lemon, cut it in half and instead of wasting its juice on tea and honey, I took out my gin-tonic glass and the rest is history. 


booze makes me so pretttyyyyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive