letters from july

-

Scrape that coke from my Caravaggio

and leave.


-

Do you ever stop and think

you’re going through life 

without realizing how happy you are?

I am aware of what others think of me:

he’s not funny..

nobody loves him..

how can he be pretty.. or happy?

but I truly am. 

even with my solitude and love to others. 


-

pearl body.

heart of stone.

emerald soul.

whiskey smile.


-

I rested my head on green satin

and covered my eyes with crimson foil.

I breathe melancholy.

I eat humans.

I am going into me.


-

Gods are tales of godless men.

Godful men need no dreams.


-

You emerged from the darkness

like gentle blood

from the cut I made.


-

My gold was your silver.

You longed for gold.


-

Ashes do no exist without fire.

Fire does not exist without earth.

Earth does not exist without water.

Water does not exist without air.


-

It is only in the deepest of the nights

that I notice the moon - the mother,

the lover.

days are full of people,

mostly foolish and boring.

days are full of noise,

mostly music and sirens.

at nights I hear you, 

I hear evile.


-

Take me to the land of flowers,

the ocean of colors,

the beach of perfumes,

the mountains of flavors,

the skies of words

said in a rush of winds

and foresty rains.


-

I keep my old carpet.

I still hope to find your hair in it.


-

I am completely lost into the memories

of films I imagined.


-

Blue curtains are the height of my surface

not the depth of the sea forest.


-

I still wear the socks you gave me for my 21st birthday,

even when it’s not cold.

I remember how you kissed my toes

and licked my wrists.


-

Veins down your throat

like a king snake 

crawling down the line of now

sniffing blood out of your moldy skin - 

polyamorous dionysus 

exploding with breath and teeth

into my joints and fingers.


-

Your towel hang there over my heater

like a dress,

hunted down and killed with wild imagination

of a savage man, 

savage man.


-

Some people do really go through life swiftly, 

effortlessly and with ease.

not me..

I lived biting and roaring

and scratching!

..mostly myself.


-

If u wanna write

Just write.

be a shitty writer.

be a shitty filmmaker.

U don’t need a degree for that 


-

I’m sad that your footsteps off my bedroom

were the footsteps of relief.


My footsteps in yours 

were the ones of care and irritation.


-

Happiness არის 

რამდენიც გინდა იმდენი ჟუაჭკის დაღეჭვა ერთდროულად.


-

CT rich friends with CT rich parents

Generations of comfort

Generations of progression

No exploration

Stagnant levitating 


-

Pear, half eaten, 

sitting on an orange plate.

- this was my summer of Szazs.


-

Yoga is just like Krilov’s fable “the swan, the pike, and the crab”.


If your heart isn’t catching up with your Asana, or your mind isn’t catching up with your heart, you won’t get anywhere.


-

Some days I’m so happy my body is hairy

so you can’t see the unholy scars and stretch marks on my hips and thighs.


-

More than changing my body,

yoga changes my mind about my body. 


It’s that weird quality of developing conscious self-love

that I’m addicted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive