letters from may

 -

My week-long social interaction cleanse failed miserably and ended with me googling “the most dramatic astrological signs”.


-

Sometimes I just sit and watch my life

and it is like a film.

Not yet sure if it’s a horror or a thriller,

a romcom or a musical.

But if I had to choose 

I’d say I loved a Rocky Horror Pic Show.


-

All my life second choice,

Never anyone’s best friend.


-

Being sad isn’t hot anymore.

After you turn 30

You’re either sad or hot.


-

Your Pisces moon is really annoying.


-

We both needed to grow.

You needed to grow into your voice.

I needed to age into my depression.


-

I was quiet for few days,

Had decisions make.

I decided to stay.

There are still places I want to see,

Days I want to live,

Nights I want to witness.


-

It’s one of those moments when I realize that I’m going to be okay. Because I’m me.


-

It’s been so long since I laughed.

Really laughed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive