#epsomsaltdiaries (part 4)

.
Being alone in my dying bath listening to “my future” is the most peace I’ve experienced in months.

If only I had more gin.


.
My knees come out of water like mountain ranges, with the quiet ravine of Mars in-between.


.
I’ve been patiently teaching myself that I am weak and good only for clowning.

You made me feel like a little prince that day.

And now I am unbelieving and crysome for craving your presence.


.
My skin in spotted like white giraffe with charcoal and ink.


.
I’ll know it’s time to sleep when I ran out of paper.


.
I’ve worshiped multiple gods, of youth, witchcraft, flora, gold, applause, humility, silence, limits, adventure, love, anger, knowledge…

but I remained faithful to only one, god of poetry and wine.


.
I am not noise. I am not bright. I am not a drum.

Play me like a cello, with fingers and bows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive