Dear World

Dear world,
where are you?
I need you.
Please be here.
It' not that I can't see you.
It's just...
nothing is clear.
nothing is calm or pretty.
I think I'm not alive.
It's not that I crave pity,
It's just...
I won't survive.
I won't be like the others,
I never was like them.
I think I killed my mother,
cut her with poem.
it really scared the children
living in my head.
They're dead.
I think I killed them!
does that make me bad?
Dear friend,
where are you?
I need you.
Where you've gone!
I think I lost my value.
I'm nothing on my own!
I should have known!
I loved you!
You left me, with no choice.
I can't hear the children,
it's only mother's voice,
And I'm scared to listen.
Her hands are wet and slimy
they grow and multiply!
Please, world,
Please find me.
I think I'm not alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive