My yoga journey


Every day I'm given chances
To be bendy, strong and light.
But my splits are staged romances,
And my handstand - losing fight.

And my teacher lurks in corner
Like a hairy screechy owl..
I can't breath with ease anymore now
And my toes are clutching towel.

But I'm never in a hurry.
(In times of crisis I'm a cow.)
I would love being ordinary
But I'm told that's now allowed.

So I'm special, sweet and funny,
And I "OM" like dying swan.
Instead of sweat I'm dripping honey,
And in lion's breath I yawn.

I'm a rebel, and a yogi!
Deal with it!
This might be shocking,
But when I'm in downward doggie
I look cute as baby corgi.

In the past, in conversation
If someone said word "position"
I would think of sex, or chess.
But I'm yogi now, my mission
Is to deal with mindfulness.
So this harmless word "position"
Means a straight spine on flat ass.

Everything is fine, no, really,
I am dying, but that's cool.
At least in grave I will fart freely
Like the God intends me to!

I tell myself this every morning:
Spotlight NEVER is too bright!
And much like a little pony
I look left when I twist right. 
But here's a cautious word of warning:
If you tickle me I'll bite.
That’s exactly what’s expected
From a guy of modest height.
And a little death while sweaty
(they say) is practically implied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive