When you’re ugly

Fuck!
Some people are so pretty!
It’s so unfair!

If I was handsome
I’d love my body,
Not take shit
From anybody.
I’d have friends,
And they’d be wealthy.
Now they’re dumb,
And broke and messy.

If I was handsome,
I’d make money,
I’d fuck twinks
And bathe in honey.
I’d let all worries
Disappear,
No one would think
That I’m weird.
I’d do juice cleanse,
All organic.
When paycheck’s late,
I wouldn’t panic.
If I was handsome
I’d be funny,
My spirit beast
Would not be bunny.

I’d be eccentric
If I was pretty-ish,
And no doubt
I would be British.
But I think
I’d live in Jersey,
Just to spark
Hot controversy.
I’d spell “you”
With single letter.
U would think
I’m cool trendsetter.

If ur ugly,
Than be clever.
I’m gorgeous tho..
So... yeeaah.. whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive